To qualify for tax relief, wage garnishment removal, bank levy, offer in compromise, installment plan, you must first file all past due tax returns! If you have lost your records, we can attempt to retrieve this information expeditiously through our online account with the IRS. Think you need a Tax Attorney/Lawyer….Think Again..We provide tax planning and prepare tax returns for individuals, businesses, and other entities. We especially focus on preparing returns for multiple years, multiple states, and for non-filers. If you are considering whether to prepare the tax returns yourself, there are several challenges that may lie ahead of you especially lost or missing information. You must keep in mind that the tax laws and forms change every year, and you may find it difficult to research the necessary tax codes and/or obtain the necessary tax forms. Furthermore, you may not need to file tax returns for all of the years that you believe may need filing.

Let us assist you in determining which tax returns need to be filed, and we will work with you to prepare those returns as aggressively and ethically as possible. We will obtain all of your records that are on file with the IRS, and possibly the state tax agencies, and guide you in reconstructing any necessary information or documentation that may be missing. The biggest problem facing taxpayer’s are unfilled tax returns or returns that have been IRS prepared as substitute for returns. This creates three problems that taxpayers are unaware of, one the statute of limitations, 10 years that the IRS can enforce collections, does not begin since a return has not been filed, two returns prepared by the IRS are typical prepared with no consideration for allowable deductions (i.e. dependents, itemized deductions, valid business expenses, cost basis in stocks that are sold, etc.) and, three refunds due a taxpayer are lost if not claimed within three years of the date of filing.
An article in the Wall Street Journal, published February 23, 2012, reveled that the Internal Revenue Service says it is holding more than $1 billion in unclaimed refunds for U.S. taxpayers who didn’t file federal returns for 2008. The affected individuals have until April 17 to file a return and claim the refunds. At least half of the potential refunds are more than $600, according to the IRS. The IRS believes some of the refunds are due to people who had too little income to file a return, even though they had tax withheld from their wages or made payments quarterly. In cases where a return wasn’t filed, the law provides many taxpayers with a three-year window to claim the refund.
We have the resources, knowledge, and expertise to prepare any and all types of returns for you, including the following:

– Individual, Corporate, Partnership, S-Corp, or LLC
– Estate & Trust
– Employment & Unemployment
– State
For more information on unfiled tax returns, please call us (954) – 946 – 4142 for a free, confidential consultation. If you are searching for a highly qualified representative to prepare and file your returns with the IRS and state tax agencies, we offer our services with the highest levels of quality and professionalism. Through our team of expert enrolled agent, and CPA’s, we can assist in preparing your past due returns and negotiating a resolution on any resulting back taxes (and penalties and interest), whether they total in the millions or only several thousand.

We can help get you current with your tax return filing obligations and then analyze your situation to determine the best course of action and minimize the chance of any criminal investigation. For many taxpayers, this typically leads to an Offer in Compromise

**Answers to your IRS Problems are just a click away!! You have nothing to lose and all to gain.**

For prompt evaluation of your case, we encourage you to register for our IRS Account Analysis .

With an IRS Account Analysis from our office, we can conduct a thorough evaluation of your record of account with accurate recommendations based on our findings. If we find errors, you can rest assured that by engaging our services, our office will act as your representative and resolve your IRS problems on your behalf.