Tax Problems Lighthouse PointMany people only think about their taxed for a few weeks of the year, during tax season. Nobody likes doing their taxed and it can be a difficult and confusing process for many. If you’re having tax problems because you misfiled your taxes, now is the time to speak with a knowledgeable CPA. A CPA can assist you in many different aspects and can help you resolve any tax problems you may be having. At Total Tax Solutions we have a team of experienced CPA agents who specialize in helping those who are struggling with tax problems.

How can a CPA help me with my Tax Problems?

Whether you’ve been notified by the IRS of an audit or you have other tax problems you’re dealing with, speaking with a personable and knowledgeable CPA can help resolve the issues you’re facing. Many people wonder how long it will take to resolve their tax problems. That depends on many different factors, and when you sit down and talk with a CPA they can help go through and assist you to fix the issue as quickly as possible. Some of the services our CPA’s specialize in include:

  • IRS Audit Representation
  • Penalty Abatement
  • Installment Agreements
  • Wage Garnishment Resistance

If you have unpaid taxes, back taxes, or you’re facing an audit from the IRS the first step is to get in contact with a licensed and qualified CPA. They can go over the notice you’ve received and help you understand the issues that you’re facing. When you receive an IRS audit it can be very complicated and you may wonder why you’ve received this audit. The IRS can choose to audit anyone at random, but can also select certain individuals or businesses that they find suspicious. So don’t freak out if you’ve been notified of an audit, the best thing to do is speak with a professional to get the best representation possible.

At Total Tax Solutions we focus on helping individuals and businesses alike with all of their tax problems. From IRS notices to potential wage garnishment we can advise you on the best solution to fight against the IRS. If you owe back taxed or have any other issues with the IRS call our licensed CPA’s today to get the help you need.